No hay productos en el carrito.
File corrupted or not a valid VFF file. Please make sure you selected a valid update file and try again. Like many electronic devices with sophisticated software, the iPad requires frequent updates to its firmware. These updates may provide stock firmware ROM new functionality or fix bugs, improving the stability of your device.
Please choose a backup file based on the backup date and click Scan to next step. If all the above solutions cannot fix the issue – iPhone keeps crashing and restarting, perhaps there is a hardware problem.
- Generally, iPhone firmware file is an IPSW file, including everything needed to run the core operating system, iOS system.
- During use, the firmware of a phone remains unchanged usually.
- Is it safe to remove them from your computer?
- You can repair iPhone iOS by trying different methods shared in this post.
- When asking for help, make sure to always mention the error code.
It’s the job of the power supply to deliver the required voltage and current. When a power supply fails to deliver them because of a faulty component or a bad design, hard drive corruption can occur. To avoid power issues as much as possible, stay away from cheap third-party chargers and charging cables.
- So, just check whether you have downloaded any third-party app or updated app before iPhone keeps restarting.
- AnyFix will list the errors and click Fix Now button to continue.
- He has produced a wide variety of technical documentation, including detailed programming specifications and research papers.
- However, the new self-service repair program by Apple would allow you to fix hardware issues.
In this step, the Passvers program will detect your phone model and the iOS version. If it fails to do that, you can manually select them for your device. After your selection, click “Next” to download the firmware. Next, connect iPhone in black screen to PC via a USB cable.